Saturday, August 20, 2005

Meet the new neighbor

To protect the guilty, let's just call her Freaky White Gial Granny and Nasty Stud Bwai. It sounds like Granny likes a spanky. Seriously, these walls are way too thin, I need to get some ear plugs and I'm going to need counseling soon to cope with their relationship. Common sense would tell you that if you can hear my TV, I can hear you screwing. (she's GOT to be faking her orgasm.) Maybe I'll punish them with ENYA turned up REAL loud.
Remember: we are not laughing WITH you we are laughing AT you.

2 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Problem is, maybe they'll LOVE Enya.

Okay, okay, I'm not laughing :-D

Anonymous said...

How about you purchase a super duper microphone with recorder. Wait for freaky and nasty sounds. Switch 'record' then go for a long walk or long shower. Each time you leave the house play recording at highest volume };-} ?