Friday, April 19, 2013

Caye Caulker Belize in Black & White Book by Lee Vanderwalker

10 years worth of photos percolated down into 68 pages. Available for purchase online at blurb.com immediately or in my store on Caye Caulker by mid May 2013! I feel this sense of accomplishment to get these memories into a useable format and to be able to share it with all of you. Just click on the thingy below and you'll be able to preview the contents. If I've done my job correctly you'll say "Ahhh, I remember that..., or WOW, that's beautiful, I need to take a trip!"

1 comment:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

That photo with the child on the getty is my favourite.

Take a trip? For years, I've toyed with the idea of living there. A Trini pal from uni, married to a Belizean doctor, tried to persuade me to go live there.