Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A change in how I'm doing things...

I have changed how I am offering my prints for sale. Since its expensive to ship a print from Belize, costing nearly $30 for a print to go to the U.S. or Canada via Express Mail Service, I have chosen fineartamerica.com to produce my prints and to handle the shipping and payment options for me. The original artwork shown on their website is also for sale, and marked as: for sale, sold or not available. So little by little I am adding work (from hundreds of images) to their server, and when the uploads are complete, I will update my actual website as a gateway. I am even including photos. Hopefully this is an easier way to manage and maintain my web presence, after the initial work is done (massive). Prints and original paintings are still available for sale at Caribbean Colors Art CafĂ© on Caye Caulker, Belizean Art in San Pedro, Art-n-Soul in Placencia, and River's Edge Gallery in Wyandotte, Michigan.
To head over to my online purchase gallery, click here ---> Caribbean Colors by Lee Vanderwalker


For other Caye Caulker Art click on the link below
caye caulker art

For other Belize themed art click on the link below
belize art

No comments: