Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Funniest Thing I've Heard All Day

Bigness: WOMAN! The root of all evil!
Me: You're misquoting the Bible again, its MONEY is the root of all evil.
Bigness: I don't see anything wrong with money.
Me: Tru, not as long as you have some.
Bigness: (peeling a banana, eats it in 2 swoops) A banana a day keeps the doctor away.
Me: Again with the misquotes
Bigness: I like bananas
Me: Obviously

Funniest Thing I Saw All Day
A little old old old mashed up granny wearing a pink tank top with the word "NAUGHTY" spelled out in rhinestones on her chest.

9 comments:

Alla said...

hahahaha on both counts!

granny reminds me of my own grandma who wore a Hooters t-shirt without knowing what it was... and she in fact has a large chest

Rainypete said...

Oh my word!!! I so would have chased granny down and tried to get a picture of her. That is priceless.

Anonymous said...

Sorry friends, I must correct you both. It's not money that is the root of all evil, it's the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil. Have a super groovy day, MB

Cream said...

Hilarious, Lee!
Well if you don't have apples, bananas can do, can't they?

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for a new funny.
Keep writing.

I miss our chats!
Each time I water flowers I think of you.... FIRE!

DCveR said...

Bananas, apples, doesn't matter, what matters is how strong you throw it and how careful you aim. If you hit the doctor right between the eyes you can even use a little pebble instead of wasting fruit. ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back to blogging, I've missed your great posts!

Caribbean Colors Belize said...

Alex - priceless, that would be like me wearing sweatpants with bootylicious in glitter across the back. Hmm.... sounds like a good look for me...

Pete - me too, I never have my camera handy when I really need it!

MB - you are CORRECT! Now wasn't it Johnney Appleseed that is quoted about the apples? Was he even a real person, was Paul Bunyan?

DCVer - correct again!

Anonymous and Bluesqueen - TY very much.

Anonymous said...

Ok that is FUNNY!!