I've come to realize that my perfect roomate is a 7 year old girl. That's the thing about being homeless in aMerica, you never know where you're going to crash. When I sold my home in aMerica in 2001 I didn't worry about where I was going to stay when I came to visit. And here I am bouncing from daughter's home to daughter's home, being homeless aint so bad is it? At my oldest daughter's house I share a room with May-the-seven-year-old. She and I have the same philosophy on life.
1. Neither of us like to pick our clothes up off the floor, much to her mother's chagrin.
2. Getting up for school (or work) sucks, but I do it anyway, because its not worth hearing Mom complain
3. Cartwheels in the livingroom are o.k. as long as I don't bump into the furniture, and Mom's not around
4. Sleeping on the livingroom floor in front of the TV is way better than the bed
5. A Slim Jim snack in the afternoon is just fine
6. Ballet is fine to watch, but not to do. Hip hop is much better.
7. My career as a rock star is just about to take off... if I could just meet Hanna Montana.
8. Hair brushing is optional
9. Boys are icky unless they are doing something useful like removing the dead bat from the sun room.
10. Mom says no Pepsi for breakfast, but she just doesn't know what's good for her.