Saturday, July 23, 2005

O.K. I have to be honest here...

I have insomnia tonight. That's the only reason I have had the patience to figure blogging out. I drank an espresso at 6 p.m. when I went into the store to close out the credit card machine, and now I'm hum de dum, freakin awake, and I'm the opener tomorrow (or rather today) at 7 a.m.

IRONY
I live right next door to the Caye Caulker police station. It must be a slow night in paradise because they have their boombox cranked up like they are having a karoke party, and its playing... yes, you guessed it "Please Release Me... let me go, for I don't love you anymore..." and so on

2 comments:

Caribbean Colors Belize said...

No one dares to throw a rock thru your window when you live next to the police station. You also get to hear everyone's naughty business, but who's paying attention? Not me, I mind my OWN business.
HA

Anonymous said...

if you mind ur own business, how come you know other people's life and gossip about their life. GET A LIFE!!! AND LET THE OTHERS LIVE THEIR OWN LIFE!!!!